Almost every single person of us hates cleaning toilet again. However this has to be done to keep the entire household healthy. Therefore, it is extremely important for your health to keep your toilet clean and fresh smelling.
Well, instead of wasting money on those expensive cleaning agents that keeps our toilets clean, here is good news for all of them who step backward for cleaning toilet every time.
Dream To Have A Girlfriend Like This?Dream To Have A Girlfriend Like This?
We can easily make our own toilet cleaner that kill all germs and bacteria by providing a fresh smell. We can do this just by using natural ingredients that can easily available in your home.
Keep on reading to know what it is and what you need to do to keep your toilet clean and smells fresh!
- 60 ml of lemon juice
- ½ table spoon of vinegar
- ½ table spoon of hydrogen peroxide
- 15-20 drops of fragrant oil
What You Need To Do:
A Perfect Place To Meet WomenA Perfect Place To Meet Women
- Take a small bowl and mix lemon juice and baking soda until it becomes a paste.
- Take another small bowl and mix vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and keep it aside.
- Add vinegar mixture in lemon juice and baking soda, one drop at a time. In the end, add 15-20 drops of fragrant oil in it.
- Make half balls with this mixture using a spoon and place them on the parchment paper to dry completely.
- You can leave them 3-4 hours or even overnight to become dry.
- When they are completely dry, store them in a air tight jar and place them near the toilet in your bathroom.
- Whenever you notice that your toilet needs cleaning drop a ball in it and flush. You can do this 2-3 times in a week to maintain clean and fresh smell toilet.