The area that females find the hardest to target trying to lose some weight and to get in shape are the thighs and hips. It simply seems as it doesn’t matter what you do, those areas just won’t reduce. If you want to incorporate several additions into your regular exercise routine at your home, you can push this process along faster.
Here Are 12-Minute Sequence For At-Home Results:
- The Pile Squats: for this exercise you need to go into a squat with the legs slightly wider than usual. You need to lift on the toes, moving the hips up and down.
- The Side Lunges: you need to put one leg at a time straight out to the side and at the meantime bend the other knee like in a squat. Hold like that for around 30 seconds.
- The Squat and Kick: for this one, you should do a wide leg squat and also to switch the legs, kick the leg out to the side, until you reach the waist level. You need to hold each leg for around 30 seconds.
- The Skater Hops: imagine that you are an ice skater and jump from one side to another while you are putting the opposite foot behind the other leg while you are jumping (jump right, put the left foot behind right leg).
- The Leg Circles: for this position you should lie in some comfortable and supported pose and slightly lift the leg making tiny circles in the air. Complete the circles for every leg in both directions.
- The Outer Leg Lifts: you need to be in a side plank position, or you can lie on your side in case the side plank is very difficult for you, and lift the upper leg high keeping it as straight as you can. Switch the sides and do the other leg.
- The Fire Hydrants: start the exercise in crawling posture, keep one knee on the floor while you are lifting the other knee. Keep the leg bent, out to the side constantly. You should not put the working leg down until you are done with the repetitions. Then you can switch legs and repeat the same.
- The Fire Hydrant Kicks: for this one, you should start in the same crawling pose, but now you should extend the working leg out into a full kick.
If you use these simple 12-minute exercises in combination with a good hydration, healthy diet, and other physical activity you are definitely reach your goals.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3