Walking is easiest and effective exercise. Also by walking every day you can lose a pound or more weekly and improve health and tone of muscules.
Two factors determine the number of calories burnt during walking. If you walking an average speed of 4 miles per hour you can burn 400 calories in one hour.
Every day you should make a daily plan with using a pedometer and you will have a remarkable results.
Wear your pedometer near the hips and you will increase the effects you desire.
WITH USING THIS WAY YOU WILL KNOW HOW MORE STEPS YOU NEED TO LOSE YOUR WEIGHT.
Most people are walking 2000 steps in a mile to burn calories, ussualy one hundred in a mile, counting the steps on pedometer.
- 000 steps will help you to lose 1 pound in a week;
- With 1 pound on a week you lose 500 calories per day;
- 1 pound is 3.500 calories;
- 1 mile is 2.000 steps and 100 calories;
HOW TO REACH 2.000 STEPS?
- When you need to go with taxi or a bus,don’t do that just walk;
- Park your car faraway from the place you need to go;
- Use your stair not elevator;
- Walk to your work or with your children to school;
Follow this tips an make your routine more interesting:
- Listen your favourite music while you walking;
- Invite someone to join while walking;
- Change your routine and walk on a different places every day;
When you are too much exhaustive consult your doctor who will tell you if your body is healthy and he will give you an advice how much you need to walk.
First time walk 15-20 minutes,3 times in a week and after that 30-60 minutes every day.
This will help you to lose your weight without strict diets.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3